Skip to content
Terms and Conditions
- Weight restrictions prevent the company from taking passengers over
- All guests must advise their exact weight at the time of booking.
- A child is considered 4-14 years old
- Children under 3 years of age require prior management approval.
- Pregnant women are not advised to travel after 34 weeks. If under 34 weeks it is still recommended you seek medical advice and clearance from your doctor before travelling with us.
- Guests with pre existing medical conditions are advised to seek a doctors clearance before travel.
- Participation on this tour is at your own risk.
- Tour bookings are not confirmed until full payment is received.
- The company reserves the right to alter the tour specifications, timings and/or itinerary without compensation if operationally required.
- Whilst every care is taken for the safety and wellbeing of our passengers, it is strongly advised that all guests have their own travel insurance suitable for the activities undertaken on this adventure tour.
- Guests to arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time or pick up time, if guests miss their departure their ticket will be forfeited.
- A minimum of 4 passengers is required to run Darwin Airboat Tours. Tour bookings not reaching minimum numbers will be offered an alternative date of travel or a full refund.
- A minimum of 6 passengers is required to run The Top End Safari Camp. Tour bookings not reaching minimum numbers will be offered an alternative date of travel or a full refund.
- A minimum of 10 passengers is required to run The Full Day Tropical Adventure Tour. Tour bookings not reaching minimum numbers will be offered an alternative date of travel or a full refund.
- Cancellations within 30 days of departure will forfeit 50% of the total tour cost.
- Cancellations within 2 to 14 days of departure will forfeit 75% of the total tour.
- No refund will apply to cancellations within 48 hours of departure.
- The company will refund the full amount of the tour if we must cancel due to unforeseen circumstances.