A call to all Territorians! For the first time ever, Matt Wright has opened up his backyard for you to experience his crocodiles and airboat rides for a one off heavily discounted price.
If you have always thought about booking one of our experiences now is the time with the amazing value for money price of $150 for adults and $75 for children, running for this season only.
Cruise the Finniss River Floodplains on an airboat, come face to face with wild crocs, watch a live rescue crocodile feeding and enjoy a bite to eat on our beautiful sky deck after all the action. This tour is for all locals and is the perfect way to get outside in nature and do something different!
Come and experience the landscapes, activities and adventure that the Top End is famous for.
Make 2020 the year to work on your NT bucket-list!
- Return off-road buggy transfers across Finniss River Station to cruise departure point
- 1-hour airboat cruise along the floodplains and into the rainforest spotting wildlife and birds
- Rescue Monster crocodile feeding
- Morning or afternoon tea at the Top End Safari Camp Sky Deck
- 10 minute helicopter scenic flight: $120 per person for a joy flight over the Finniss River Floodplains (minimum 2 people)
- 1 hour Litchfield Waterfalls helicopter scenic flight: $990 for up to 3 people
- Valid: Operating for a limited time only.
- Departs: On demand, four times daily Friday to Monday
- Tour times: 9am, 10am, 2pm, 3pm.
- Tour Duration: Approx 3 hours
- Self-Drive Tour: 1.5hr drive from Darwin. Safe and secure onsite car parking available. Please note there is 7km of unsealed road into the property. Driving instructions provided once booking is confirmed.
- What to Bring: Hat, camera, water bottle, sun cream, bathers and towel.